Quick Cladding Solutions Ltd are an approved installer of all Giromax Ltd products.
Giromax are the leading UK and European supplier of Delcote and Seamsil silicone systems, the most effective UV and corrosion resistant coatings available for the refurbishment of commercial roofing and cladding.
Whether you need a repair to the cut edge corrosion of a metal sheet, full protective coating replacement, asbestos sheet encapsulation, asbestos roof repair or gutter repair, we are here to ensure that the product range featured on this site may be confidently specified and installed by fully trained applicators with our full technical support and assistance.
SEAMSIL is a unique flexible silicone remedial system developed by Delvemade Limited in conjunction with GE Silicones, part of the General Electric Company of America.
The system, initially developed to solve the problem of cut edge corrosion on steel roofing, has now become recognised as the most versatile and effective protection treatment in any situation where exposed metal is subjected to aggressive moisture conditions.
- Exceptional adhesion to cleaned and prepared surfaces and cure to provide a tough elastic seal, effectively encapsulating the damaged area to restrict further deterioration
- Proven long life, being unaffected by UV or extremes of weather and temperature
- Excellent elastic and flexibility properties to withstand normal surface movements
DELCOTE is a silicone coating designed for re-coating roof and wall cladding substrate, including masonry, concrete, asbestos cement, polyurethane foam, and most painted or unpainted metals.
It is the ideal product for reinstating a protective coating to profiled metal cladding where its standard 200-micron application will provide protection equal to or better than the original coating.
- Primer-less adhesion to most substrates
- Durability – proven worldwide use with a life expectancy of over 20 years
- Use with SEAMSIL 100 cut edge corrosion repair
- UV and temperature resistant for longer proven life
- Proven long term protection against corrosion on metal roofs
- Provides breathable membrane for the protection of asbestos and concrete surfaces
Delglaze is a high performance, high build, single component moisture curing aliphatic polyurethane coating that cures to provide a clear, tough membrane principally for the re-coating and sealing of aged and weathered GRP rooflights.
Fully cured Delglaze provides a tough clear elastomeric coating with crack bridging capabilities that can also be used on a wide range of common building components such as concrete, glass, GRP and ceramic tiling. Delglaze is based on a unique blend of polyurethane resins to produce a coating, which provides a tough durable finish with a high degree of impact, erosion, and weather resistant properties. Delglaze is simple and easy to use straight from the can by roller or brush application.
- Primer-less adhesion to most common building products
- Designed to recoat aged translucent rooflight systems, including GRP, PVC and Polycarbonate
- Fast application without disruption to internal activities
- Provides ideal refurbishment solution for difficult to replace translucent sheets on asbestos cement roofs